We believe that school uniform helps children to develop a sense of belonging and pride – as well as making life easier for parents. The school colours are navy blue, dark grey, black and white. Tailored school trousers are appropriate for both boys and girls. All items should be plain, without pictures, words or logos of any sort. Leggings and cycling shorts, and shoes with raised heels are not suitable for school. Please make sure that all items in school are clearly named.
Major items of clothing are listed below and may be purchased from many local stores. Sweatshirts and polo shirts embroidered with our school name are available from Stevensons on Ber Street. Click here for further details.
- Blouse / Shirt white or blue
- Polo shirt white or navy
- Skirt / Trousers dark grey, black or navy blue
- Sweater navy blue
- Sweatshirt / Cardigans navy blue
- Outdoor shoes black
- T shirt navy blue or white
- Shorts navy blue or white
- Socks white/plain coloured
- Trainers for outdoors
- Plain track suit or jogging bottoms & sweatshirt for cold weather
- Swimming hat Available from school office
Optional Summer wear
- Checked/striped dress blue and white
- Shorts tailored dark grey, black or navy
Any hair bands or fastenings should be plain, in school colours and not large or flamboyant. Dyed hair, extreme styles and any kind of shaving or patterning in the hair are not appropriate for children of junior school age. Long hair must be tied back for PE and when working with food.
Children must not wear jewellery for health and safety reasons. Wristwatches and small plain stud earrings are permitted. All jewellery must be removed for PE and when working with food. Nail varnish should not be worn.