Tuesday 24th September 2019
In year 3 we are learning how to write instructions. Today, we made jam sandwiches, for some of us it was the first time making our own sandwich! The sandwiches were delicious and we made hardly any mess. We had to cut our sandwiches into quarters – Jacob said it was maths! Hannah said that she thought the butter could be the skull and the jam was like the blood.
We wrote these instructions together to help us make the tastiest jam sandwich.
What you need:
2 slices of bread
How to make a jam sandwich!
- First, wash your hands with soap.
- Next, get your ingredients and put them on the table.
- Using a knife, spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Then, spread the jam on top of the butter on one slice of bread.
- Place the slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
- Finally, cut your sandwich into quarters.
We hope you enjoy making jam sandwiches at home 🙂