The Wensum Juniors school colours are blue, black, grey and white.
We expect all children to follow the school dress code at all times:
- Jumpers/cardigans – Royal blue. Children should wear plain items or featuring the school logo.
- Polo Shirts – Royal blue, light blue or white can be worn. These can be plain or with the school logo.
- Trousers/Skirts/Pinafore dresses/Shorts – children can wear plain black or grey. No cycling shorts or leggings are allowed.
- Summer dresses/ – blue or navy gingham can be worn.
- Jewellery is not permitted in school, with the exception of earrings. If your child has pierced ears, please ensure that they wear small studs (and these are removed on PE days if the child cannot take them off themselves).
- Make- Up -Is not permitted at school.
- Shoes – We ask children to wear plain black outdoor shoes/trainers, a suitable style for everyday wear.
- Socks/Tights – White, black or grey.
On the days that your child has PE, we ask that they come into school wearing their school PE kit.
For PE, the children should wear plain black shorts and a t-shirt that is the colour of their house. These are as follows:
Earth – Green
Fire – Red
Water – Blue
Air – Yellow
They are allowed to wear cycling shorts/leggings.
When the weather gets colder, children should wear plain, unbranded black or dark colour jogging/tracksuit bottoms and a plain, unbranded sweatshirt or hoodie. They are allowed to wear their school jumper or cardigan too.
PE will take place outside as much as is possible so children should wear sturdy outdoor trainers. These should be black wherever possible.
Children need to come into school in suitable clothing for the weather conditions;
Sunhats/sun-cream. Warm winter coats Waterproof jackets
Stationary and School Bags
Children do not need ANY personal belongings, toys or stationary at school. They will need a book bag for their reading books & reading records. Bags can be a school book bag in either royal blue or navy, or a rucksack. Children should bring in a named water bottle every day.
Please name all items of clothing so these can be returned to your child.
You can find lost property near the school office.
Branded clothing are not permitted and children will be asked to remove these. Hoodies are only allowed to be worn for PE. No hoods are to be worn up inside the school.
School uniform and accessories featuring our school logo are available from Stevensons. You can order online at www.stevensons.co.uk, or THIS LINK will take you straight to Wensum’s products. There is no obligation to purchase these items.